Thank you to everyone who attended and participated in The Big Reveal, a Community Celebration of the Arts!
The release of our creative vision for St. Louis wouldn’t have been the same without you. Learn more about the vision on http://vision.racstl.org.
Through nearly two years of listening to artists, arts and culture organizations, thought leaders, and the community, a key theme emerged: St. Louis loves the arts and wants them better integrated into our daily lives. So, it’s arts and education, arts and health, arts and the economy, arts and faith, and so many more. Through this process of listening and reflecting, we developed six priorities based on what St. Louisans want:
- Establish arts education for all as a community-wide commitment
- Amplify arts and culture as an economic engine and contributor to St. Louis’ high quality of life
- Position the arts and culture sector as a leader in advancing equity
- Invite all St. Louisans into creativity to advance active participation in the arts and encourage civic engagement
- Attract and retain high-performing community of professional artists and creative entrepreneurs
- Use this vision to forge new partnerships, collaboration, and alliances
Again, we thank everyone who joined us for The Big Reveal, and we encourage all St. Louisans to read Arts &: A Creative Vision for St. Louis. Share it. Discuss it with others. And please stay connected. Our work, with your support, has just begun.